Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Serving the following areas:
We also adopt to AL, GA, FL and TN
*** FOSTER HOMES NEEDED ***
If you are interested in ADOPTING ...click here for an ONLINE APPLICATION
* The person submitting the application, MUST be the person who is actually adopting the dog.
* The applicant must be willing to undergo reference checks and home visit.
* All current pets must be spayed/neutered and up to date on shots.
* ALL pets must reside INSIDE your home.
* A fence yard is required for MOST adoptions, however this is not always a requirement. It depends on the dogs needs. BUT, MOST likely you will need a fenced yard.
* We do not adopt toy breeds to homes with children under 10 yrs of age- for the best interest of the dog and child.
This is NOT a first-come, first-served process. All of the furbabies that come into our care have already been shifted around or dumped at a shelter, we want to find the best forever home that meets their needs.
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a dog or puppy versus getting dogs for sale or puppies for sale from a dog breeder? When someone is breeding puppies, they are creating new dogs who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog or puppy and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale from a puppy breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs who must find homes. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog or adopt a puppy at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.