Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Our rescued dogs and cats include strays, pets turned over to us by their owners, and some that we rescue from city and county shelters. We alter every dog and cat BEFORE they can be adopted. We keep every animal until successfully placed. We take back our adopted pets for their entire life.
PetCo - Redlands - Every Saturday
27580 W Lugonia Ave, Redlands, CA 92374
from 12:30 Noon -4:30PM
PetSmart - Apple Valley-1st & 3rdSaturday
19011 Bear Valley Rd, Apple Valley, CA.
Many people ask how we select homes for dogs or cats available. The following criteria must be met before an adoption is completed:
1. Each potential family must complete a adoption form.
2. Each member of the family must agree to the adoption.
3. The family home must be appropriate to caring for the pet, including a secure, fenced yard for dogs.
4. The family must agree to allowing their new pet indoors and make him or her part of the family.
5. The family must demonstrate a commitment to their new pet, and be prepared to care for him or her for life. Of course, if for some reason the adoption is not successful, the pet is returned back to B.A.R.C. so that we may find him or her
The fee to adopt a cat is $65.00
The fee to adopt a dog is normally between $100.00 and $150.00.
All adoptable pets are spayed or neutered. They are examined by a Vet. They receive a full series of puppy or kitten shots and Rabies, if needed.
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a dog, adopting a cat, adopting a kitten or adopting a puppy versus getting dogs for sale, cats for sale, puppies for sale or kittens for sale from a dog breeder or a cat breeder? When someone is breeding puppies or breeding kittens, they are creating new dogs and cats who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog, cat, puppy or kitten and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale or buy a cat for sale from a puppy breeder or a kitten breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs and cats who must find homes. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder or buying a cat or kitten for sale from a cat breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog, adopt a cat, adopt a puppy or adopt a kitten at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.