Cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
All purebred cats are pulled from high risk shelters and held in quarantine. Most purebred cats are then transported to approved breed specific rescues. If we do not have the cat or breed that you are looking for we can help you to find an organization with the cat/breed you are looking for.
We fully support our local humane society and solute them for the tough job they have to do. If you need to re-home your pet we strongly encourage you to work to find it a good and loving home. Only after you have exhausted all of your resources we encourage you to contact the local humane society. The cruel act of dropping your unwanted pet to exist on its own will likely result in its death due to starvation, disease or predation.
We cannot stress enough the need to spay or neuter your pet. Only when pet owners become responsible and spay or neuter their pets will we be on the road to having every pet be able to find a loving home. By spaying or neutering your pet you are saving the lives of unwanted kittens and puppies.
Our adoption process is:
1. Potential adopters complete the application. You will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your application.
2. The application is reviewed and information verified. A home visit may be made. Vet references are verified. Landlords are consulted to ensure that the pet is allowed.
3. The adoption agreement is signed and the adoption donation is paid after applicant is qualified. Adoption donations vary. Some adoptions may be more if more veterinary care is required. Download our adoption agreement here.
4. The kitten/cat is taken home.
5. A member of our team will call and/or visit to check on how everything is going.
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a cat or kitten versus getting cats for sale or kittens for sale from a cat breeder? When someone is breeding kittens, they are creating new cats who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of cat or kitten and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a cat for sale from a kitten breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with cats who must find homes. So rather than buying a cat or kitten for sale from a cat breeder, we encourage people to adopt a cat or adopt a kitten at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.