Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Please call or email us to confirm that the dog you are interested in will be attending the adoption event.
- We ask for your patience as we review your application. Home Fur-ever receives numerous applications and cannot respond to every one individually.
- Approved applicants are based on best fit, not first submitted. HOME FUR-EVER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY APPLICANT, so please understand that it is within our discretion to make those decisions on behalf of our animals.
- OUR ADOPTION EVENTS ARE VERY BUSY so please keep that in mind if you intend to come. You should expect to spend some time there if you are sincerely interested in one of our animals. We have limited manpower and many applicants to screen.
-Due to space limitations, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE RESCUE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WILL BE AT THE ADOPTION EVENT (we are oftentimes saving up to 100 animals at a time!) We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- We ask that you DO NOT contact Petco about our animals. They are kind enough to provide space for our adoption events, but are not involved with our rescue work.
- If a rescue is "PENDING" it is currently in the process of being adopted, but may be available in the future if it is not finalized.
- Keep in mind that we depend 100% on volunteers, most of whom have full-time jobs and families and so we ask for your understanding as we do the best we can in the endless effort to find homes for these deserving animals!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN A RESCUE!
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a dog or puppy versus getting dogs for sale or puppies for sale from a dog breeder? When someone is breeding puppies, they are creating new dogs who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog or puppy and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale from a puppy breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs who must find homes. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog or adopt a puppy at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.