|Contact this shelter/rescue group to see their pets for adoption.|
Minneapolis/St. Paul Miniature Schnauzer Rescue
Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
3904 Yosemite Ave S.
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:Twin Cities
Our Adoption Process:Minimum Requirements for Adoption:
You must live in the Twin Cities Area
You must have a fenced in yard (we do not consider Invisible Fencing to be suitable fencing)
You have a forever home for one that needs one.
Process for Adopting a Miniature Schnauzer:
1. Print out and complete our adoption application.
2. Send it in the mail to Pam O'Brien's address (listed on the rescue website).
3. If you don't hear from her, email or telephone her.
4. Set up a home visit with MSPMSR volunteer.
5. If approved, a dog that matches your lifestyle will visit you.
6. A contract will be signed & there will be a two week trial period.
7. You and your new forever friend enjoy life together!
(Important Note: This is not a shelter, so please be respectful and do not call early in the a.m. Dogs can not be viewed prior to the application being filled out.)