Cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Contact us at email@example.com
(1) Control feral cat populations through neutering/spaying
(2) Educate the public about about proper pet care and responsibility, especially neutering/spaying and advising about pet behavior and medical issues that often result in families giving up their pets
(3) Humanely remove and relocate ferals when possible
(4) Adopt out loving, grateful animals into permanent forever homes
(5) Raise necessary funds to build a shelter for rescued cats
Adoption Hours at PetSmart Jones Valley, Huntsville, Alabama
with a FF volunteer attending are:
Friday 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Saturday Noon - 5:00 pm
Sunday Noon - 5:00 pm
All Forgotten Felines cats have had their shots, tests and are neutered/spayed ~ over a $200 value ~ for a $100 donation, which helps Forgotten Felines continue their important mission. We do require indoor homes with no declawing.
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a cat or kitten versus getting cats for sale or kittens for sale from a cat breeder? When someone is breeding kittens, they are creating new cats who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of cat or kitten and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a cat for sale from a kitten breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with cats who must find homes. So rather than buying a cat or kitten for sale from a cat breeder, we encourage people to adopt a cat or adopt a kitten at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.