Our Featured Birmingham, AL Partner:
Contact this shelter/rescue group to see their pets for adoption.
2012 Knollwood Pl
Birmingham, AL 35242
Cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life!
Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:
MomaKat Rescue serves the greater Birmingham metropolitan area including Hoover, Pelham, Alabaster, Chelsea, Homewood, Mt .Brook, Vestavia Hills, Leeds and non-incorporated Jefferson/Shelby counties.
Our Calling - Helping Kittens & Cats!
- We provide a Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) Program that will help you trap feral cats, have them fixed and returned to their environment to live long non-reproductive lives!
- We manage feral cat colonies and have programs to teach you how to manage a cat colony.
- We feed over 100 feral cats and kittens in half a dozen colonies every day
- We are active in supporting TNR programs for feral cats at the local & state level.
- We socialize & adopt out abandoned cats/kittens
Donate to Our Rescue Group...
Come Meet our Pets:
Cats and Kittens available for adoption are displayed at local Birmingham veterinary clinics including Riverview Animal Clinic and Inverness Animal Clinic. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a viewing. Our team is available 8 AM - 6 PM, seven days a week to meet with you.
Our Adoption Process:
Adoption Process: We require that potential adopting families complete a simple 1 page contract covering the rules for adoption (see our web site). Adoption fees vary by the vet. clinic handling the adoption but usually run about $100. This fee includes vet check-up, spay/neuter certificate, the first set of shots, testing for FIV/Feline Leukemia and de-worming for kittens and cats.
100% of the adoption fees go directly to (1) spay/neuter of rescued cats/kittens or (2) the care and feeding of one of our existing cat colonies
Our Adopted Pets:
We have helped lots of pets connect with loving and caring owners. Check out our adopted pets list!