Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
* Applicants must be 21 years of age and willing to make a 10-20 year commitment to their new family member.
* Applicants must commit to daily exercise, walks, trips to the dog park or play in the back yard. A well exercised dog, is a happy well behaved dog!
* Applicants living in a rental property must provide proof of pet policy from landlord.
* Applicants must provide a veterinarian reference and if there are existing pets in the household. All pets must be spayed/neutered and current on all shots.
* Applicants with no other pets in the home must provide a personal reference.
*We do not adopt outside the State of Ohio.
*Please allow at least a 7-14 day adjustment period for your new dog. Rescue dogs go thru a lot of changes and need a few days to get used to their new surroundings and adjust to them. Adopting a dog should be a serious commitment, so please be willing to work out the kinks. Our dogs aren't perfect but with proper training and guidance they make awesome, loving pets.
*Our adoption fees vary based on the age and medical needs of the dogs. The range is $175-$300
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a dog or puppy versus getting dogs for sale or puppies for sale from a dog breeder? When someone is breeding puppies, they are creating new dogs who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog or puppy and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale from a puppy breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs who must find homes. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog or adopt a puppy at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.