Cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
* To provide housing, veterinary care, and adoption for unwanted, abandoned, injured, or stray cats;
* To educate adopters, as well as the general public, about the health and training needs of our companion animals;
* To promote spaying and neutering as an efficient and humane means of animal population control; and
* To advocate for legislation that will prevent cruelty to animals.
In addition, AnimaLovers has expanded beyond the boundaries of cat and dog rescue and adoption to meet the needs of other animals as well by creating programs to help families keep their companion animals healthy by providing low cost spay/neuter services and emergency veterinary care.
* Monday 6 pm-8 pm
* Wednesday 6 pm-8 pm
* Thursday 6 pm-8 pm
* Friday 6 pm-8 pm
* Saturday 10:30 pm-2:30 pm
* Sunday 12:30 pm-4:30 pm
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a cat or kitten versus getting cats for sale or kittens for sale from a cat breeder? When someone is breeding kittens, they are creating new cats who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of cat or kitten and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a cat for sale from a kitten breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with cats who must find homes. So rather than buying a cat or kitten for sale from a cat breeder, we encourage people to adopt a cat or adopt a kitten at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.