Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
The procedure for adoption is
1) request an application and return it to us via email
2) once we receive the application we will begin discussions to answer any questions either of us have and then decide whether to proceed.
3) We will call your Vet for a reference or request another reference. We also may do a home check.
4) Upon approval of all that, we will finalize the adoption and the pet will be scheduled on the next available transport
5) The adoption fee covers spaying/neutering, age appropriate vaccinations, rabies, complete vet check (including fecal, heartworm and preventative de-worming and de-fleaing), health certificate and transport to you
After the adoption we are always available to assist and advise our adoptive families in every way we can. If for any reason an adoption does not work out we will gladly take the animal back.
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a dog or puppy versus getting dogs for sale or puppies for sale from a dog breeder? When someone is breeding puppies, they are creating new dogs who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog or puppy and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale from a puppy breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs who must find homes. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog or adopt a puppy at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.