Pibbles to the Rescue
Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
PO BOX 2141
Lutz, FL 33559
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:Serving in the State of Florida and located in Hillsborough County.
About Our Rescue Group:The purpose of this Rescue (known as 'Corporation' hereforward for this documentation) includes all those activities, work and objectives as related to the rescue, rehabilitation, adoption and/or humane treatment of animals, including but not limited to the following primary purposes:
1. Pibbles to the Rescue!, Inc., was formed to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome the homeless dogs, including but not limited to Amerian Pit Bull Terriers, and other animals, as means may permit. The Corporation pulls animals from shelters that euthanize unwanted pets that are adoptable to give them a second chance at life, the Corporation takes in pets that owners can no longer care for/no longer want as well as stray animals that could be a health and safety issue in our community. The Corporation rescues animals from situations that are abusive, endangering and neglectful, including but not limited to, puppy mills and backyard breeders;
2. Provide necessary veterinary care to animals rescued by the Corporation;
3. Provide foster homes for the animals taken in by this rescue. By providing foster home environments we help stabilize and train proper etiquette for sucessful forever home placement.
4. Place rescued animals into permanent adoptive homes. The Corporation will participate in numerous, and sponsor, adoption events, promote, advertise and encourage the adoption of dogs and other homeles animals through publications, videos, presentations, lectures, broadcasts and/or the usage, or production, of other various materials and media;
5. Help educate with respect to issues related to homeless dogs, cats and other animals through publications, presentations, promotions, advertising, workshops, educational programs, instruction, demonstrations at events, schools and other organizations, training and all other effective or available means in our efforts to inform the general public about animal abuse and irrisponsible breeding, promote the importance of responsible pet ownership, offer safety/pet education (including but not limited to spay/neuter) and to help set up low cost/free options for management of animal health and wellness;
6. Building and maintaining a sanctuary for rescued animals:
Pibbles to the Rescue!, Inc., will endeavor to fully maximize the percentage of its operating budget to acheive this goal of sanctuary, which directly benefits animals rescued by this Corporation.
Pibbles to the Rescue is a 501c3 Public Charity committed to saving America's Shelter Dogs
Donate to Our Rescue Group...
Come Meet our Pets:All events we will be attending this year are posted to our facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pibbles-to-the-Rescue/156975217688759
this fan page also includes previously adopted dogs and follow-ups, updated from their furever homes, comments and stories from those pets fan club members as well as currently updated progress photos of our new adoptable dogs while in our rescue program. Please come join us and 'like' our page!