Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
• to find responsible loving homes for retired racing Greyhounds,
• to educate the public about the desirability of Greyhounds as pets,
• to inform the public of the availability of retired racing Greyhounds for adoption,
• to build a community of individuals with an appreciation of the Greyhound breed, and
• to work toward the continued well being of racing Greyhounds.
Please join us on our journey as we work toward fulfilling our mission. Together, we will celebrate Greyhounds and the great relationships they help us forge with each other.
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a dog or puppy versus getting dogs for sale or puppies for sale from a dog breeder? When someone is breeding puppies, they are creating new dogs who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog or puppy and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale from a puppy breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs who must find homes. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog or adopt a puppy at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.