|Contact this shelter/rescue group to see their pets for adoption.|
Our Featured San Antonio, TX Partner:
San Antonio Rabbit Rescue
Pet adoption saves lives. Adopt a pet and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
PO Box 780392
San Antonio, TX 78278
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:San Antonio, TX; Bexar County & Surrounding areas
About Our Rescue Group:Our mission is to promote, advocate, and educate others on the responsible care and welfare of house rabbits.
We started our group in San Antonio because there was no voice for rabbits in this area. Many people here don't understand how complex but rewarding a rabbit can be - we want to educate people and help them find the most amazing friend they didn't even realize could be so incredible!
Rabbits are fun pets if you care for them properly. They have such interesting personalities and we want to find great homes for our little lagamorph pals!
Our Adoption Process:Adoption Policies
• We do require an application to be filled out before we are able to adopt out any pets.
• The primary caregiver must be a responsible adult. The rabbit must be treated as a part of the family. We will NOT adopt rabbits as pets to children. The rabbit must be wanted by the entire family.
• Primary living space must be indoors, and be kept indoors at night. During the daytime, rabbits may be allowed outdoor exercise time with adequate space and supervision.
• If there are any problems with the adopted rabbit and needs to return it, the adopter must agree to return the rabbit to San Antonio Rabbit Rescue with advance notice. Please use common sense and courtesy in this situation.
• All adoption fees are donations and cannot be refunded.
Please contact us for an application, fee information or other inquiries.