The Forgotten Pet Advocates
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
P.O. Box 3037
Pearland, TX 77588
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:Houston, TX and Surrounding Areas.
About Our Rescue Group:We are an organization that supports animal welfare. We are the voice to those animals that have no one to advocate for them.
These animals have been abandoned in boarding facilities, in Houston and surrounding areas.
"Kennel life is NO LIFE for any animal, it is lonely and heart breaking.
Sleeping alone each night hearing amplified barks of other dogs.
Having to go potty, but no one hears your cries.
The pain of being in there another night, and another and another.
Cats meowing in their cages, wanting to stretch out.
Seeing animals come and go and no one ever comes for you.
Wondering how did I end up here and how do I get out!
We are their voice now and we will not stop until they all have homes and families of their own".
Come Meet our Pets:Any pet is available to meet by appointment.
Our Adoption Process:1. Be at least 21 years old.
2. Live in the Texas area. Or, be willing to drive here to meet in person.
3. Fill out an application, found on our website: www.forgottenpetadvocates.com
4. Have good vet references.
5. Must own or have landlord approval.
6. Be interviewed by one of our volunteers.
7. Agree to a home check before and after adoption.
8. Pay an adoption donation fee.
9. Sign a legally binding adoption contract.