|Contact this shelter/rescue group to see their pets for adoption.|
Oodles of Doodles Rescue Collective - Central
Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Houston, TX 77018
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:Our rescue is based out of NJ, with several regional groups around the country.
Fill out an ADOPTION APPLICATION:
FOSTERS NEEDED - Fill out a foster application:
About Our Rescue Group:We rescue, foster, vet and transport Kill Shelter Dogs to loving foster homes, then find wonderful homes.
We foster in our own homes and find the best Forever Homes for them. We work together to list, interview, socialize, vet, transport and feed our beautiful dogs. Our adopters become part of our family and we love seeing update pictures and hearing how our dogs are faring.
We believe we cannot save them all but we can do our part to save as many as we can. One by One ......
We are all volunteers and rely on donations and community support.
WISH LIST: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/HP4J4R1RP6CS/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go_o?
•Dog Leads—all sizes
•Dog Collars—all sizes
•Dog muzzles L/M/S
•Dried dog biscuits
•Rope Toys & Treats
•Blankets & Towels
•Brushes & Bowls
Donations always needed Paypal.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support.
Donate to Our Rescue Group...Paypal.com - email@example.com 501C3
Come Meet our Pets:YOU CANNOT MEET OUR PETS WITHOUT AN APPROVED APPLICATION:
Our dogs are housed in family foster homes and meetings are arranged by application and appointment, only.
We will occasionally do local Adoption Events.
Our Adoption Application can be found on every ad or copy and paste:
Please send correspondence to
Our Adoption Process:Our dogs are housed in loving Foster homes until adopted. Applications are taken, references are checked, there will be a home visit and two week trial period. Adopters pay an Adoption Donation between $200-$425, based on vetting costs and must sign a contract. If for any reason the dog must be rehomed, he is to be returned to us. We require a fully physical fenced yard but will consider the needs and temperament of the dog on a case by case basis.
All dogs are spayed or neutered and up to date on shots before adoption unless very young or sick, then there will be a deposit and S/N Contract.
Fill out an adoption app:
* WE CANNOT ANSWER INQUIRIES. WE ARE ALL VOLUNTEERS. READ THE AD AND APPLY.
* IF YOU ARE A MATCH FOR THE NEEDS OF THE DOG, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED.
* IF THE DOG IS POSTED...IT'S AVAILABLE!
* FENCED YARD...MEANS FENCED YARD, NOT AN E-FENCE!
* OUR DOGS COME FROM RURAL AREAS AND WE DO NOT ADOPT TO URBAN/APARTMENT ADOPTERS.
* WE DO NOT ADOPT OUT OF, OR TRANSPORT OUT OF THE AREA THE DOG IS IN, BY MORE THAN AN HOUR OR TWO EXCEPT TO TRANSPORT TO THE NORTHEAST BY APPROVED TRANSPORT.
* ADOPTION DONATIONS COVER VETTING, TRANSPORTING, FEEDING AND CARING FOR THE DOGS IN OUR PROGRAM.
* WE ARE A 501c3 NON-PROFIT, ALL VOLUNTEERS AND FOSTER OUT OF OUR OWN HOMES. OUR PRIORITY IS THE DOGS IN OUR PROGRAM AND FINDING THE VERY BEST HOMES FOR THEM.