Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Fill out an ADOPTION APPLICATION:
FOSTERS NEEDED - Fill out a foster application:
We foster in our own homes and find the best Forever Homes for them. We work together to list, interview, socialize, vet, transport and feed our beautiful dogs. Our adopters become part of our family and we love seeing update pictures and hearing how our dogs are faring.
We believe we cannot save them all but we can do our part to save as many as we can. One by One ......
We are all volunteers and rely on donations and community support.
WISH LIST: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/HP4J4R1RP6CS/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go_o?
•Dog Leads—all sizes
•Dog Collars—all sizes
•Dog muzzles L/M/S
•Dried dog biscuits
•Rope Toys & Treats
•Blankets & Towels
•Brushes & Bowls
Donations always needed Paypal.com to email@example.com
Thank you for your support.
We will occasionally do local Adoption Events.
Our Adoption Application can be found on every ad or copy and paste:
Please send correspondence to
All dogs are spayed or neutered and up to date on shots before adoption unless very young or sick, then there will be a deposit and S/N Contract.
Fill out an adoption app:
* WE CANNOT ANSWER INQUIRIES. WE ARE ALL VOLUNTEERS. READ THE AD AND APPLY.
* IF YOU ARE A MATCH FOR THE NEEDS OF THE DOG, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED.
* IF THE DOG IS POSTED...IT'S AVAILABLE!
* FENCED YARD...MEANS FENCED YARD, NOT AN E-FENCE!
* OUR DOGS COME FROM RURAL AREAS AND WE DO NOT ADOPT TO URBAN/APARTMENT ADOPTERS.
* WE DO NOT ADOPT OUT OF, OR TRANSPORT OUT OF THE AREA THE DOG IS IN, BY MORE THAN AN HOUR OR TWO EXCEPT TO TRANSPORT TO THE NORTHEAST BY APPROVED TRANSPORT.
* ADOPTION DONATIONS COVER VETTING, TRANSPORTING, FEEDING AND CARING FOR THE DOGS IN OUR PROGRAM.
* WE ARE A 501c3 NON-PROFIT, ALL VOLUNTEERS AND FOSTER OUT OF OUR OWN HOMES. OUR PRIORITY IS THE DOGS IN OUR PROGRAM AND FINDING THE VERY BEST HOMES FOR THEM.
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a dog or puppy versus getting dogs for sale or puppies for sale from a dog breeder? When someone is breeding puppies, they are creating new dogs who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog or puppy and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale from a puppy breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs who must find homes. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog or adopt a puppy at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.