Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Organization is based in Monmouth County, New Jersey, we foster dogs all over the US and Canada. We specialize in Fuzzy and Poodley dogs and Terriers. We aid Families who must Rehome their dogs anywhere in the US, as long as they can keep the dog until a good home is found.
Visit our website at http://rescuecollective.com. Fill out an app @ http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/4L4rbUH08f75DP3v
* WE CANNOT ANSWER INQUIRIES. WE ARE ALL VOLUNTEERS. READ THE AD AND APPLY.
* IF YOU ARE A MATCH FOR THE NEEDS OF THE DOG, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED.
* IF THE DOG IS POSTED...IT'S AVAILABLE!
* FENCED YARD...MEANS FENCED YARD, NOT AN E-FENCE!
* OUR DOGS COME FROM RURAL AREAS AND WE DO NOT ADOPT TO URBAN/APARTMENT ADOPTERS.
* WE DO NOT ADOPT OUT OF, OR TRANSPORT OUT OF THE AREA THE DOG IS IN, BY MORE THAN AN HOUR OR TWO.
* ADOPTION DONATIONS COVER VETTING, TRANSPORTING, FEEDING AND CARING FOR THE DOGS IN OUR PROGRAM.
* WE ARE A 501(c)(3) NON-PROFIT, ALL VOLUNTEERS AND FOSTER OUT OF OUR OWN HOMES. OUR PRIORITY IS THE DOGS IN OUR PROGRAM AND FINDING THE VERY BEST HOMES FOR THEM.
Visit us at http://oodlesofdoodles.org.
The Home of the Original Doodle Rescue Rehome Collective since 2009
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a dog or puppy versus getting dogs for sale or puppies for sale from a dog breeder? When someone is breeding puppies, they are creating new dogs who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog or puppy and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale from a puppy breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs who must find homes. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog or adopt a puppy at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.