Oodles of Doodles Rescue - Southeast
Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Boca Raton, FL 33498
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:PLEASE READ THE AD ITSELF FOR THE LOCATION OF THE DOG. WE ARE A NATIONAL RESCUE AND DO NOT ADOPT DOGS OUTSIDE AN HOUR OR SO FROM WHERE THEY ARE LOCATED. THE LOCATION IS IN THE AD.
Visit Our Website at http://oodlesofdoodles.org
501(c)(3) Non-Profit - Donations are tax deductible
Paypal.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Our Rescue Group:We specialize in Fuzzy and Poodley dogs and Terriers. We aid Families who must Rehome their dogs anywhere in the US, as long as they can keep the dog until a good home is found.
We rescue, vet and transport Southern Kill Shelter Dogs and specialize in Fuzzy Dogs, Poodle Mixes and Terriers. We foster in our own homes and find the best Forever Homes for them. Our adopters become part of our family and we love seeing update pictures and hearing how our dogs are faring. We believe we cannot save them all but we can do our part to save as many as we can.
Visit our website at http://oodlesofdoodles.org. Fill out an app @ http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/4L4rbUH08f75DP3v
* WE CANNOT ANSWER INQUIRIES. WE ARE ALL VOLUNTEERS. READ THE AD AND APPLY.
* IF YOU ARE A MATCH FOR THE NEEDS OF THE DOG, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED.
* IF THE DOG IS POSTED...IT'S AVAILABLE!
* FENCED YARD...MEANS FENCED YARD, NOT AN E-FENCE!
* OUR DOGS COME FROM RURAL AREAS AND WE DO NOT ADOPT TO URBAN/APARTMENT ADOPTERS.
* WE DO NOT ADOPT OUT OF, OR TRANSPORT OUT OF THE AREA THE DOG IS IN, BY MORE THAN AN HOUR OR TWO.
* ADOPTION DONATIONS COVER VETTING, TRANSPORTING, FEEDING AND CARING FOR THE DOGS IN OUR PROGRAM.
* WE ARE A NON-PROFIT, ALL VOLUNTEERS AND FOSTER OUT OF OUR OWN HOMES. OUR PRIORITY IS THE DOGS IN OUR PROGRAM AND FINDING THE VERY BEST HOMES FOR THEM.
Come Meet our Pets:YOU CANNOT MEET OUR PETS WITHOUT AN APPROVED APPLICATION:
Our dogs are housed in family foster homes and meetings are arranged by application and appointment, only. We will occasionally do local Adoption Events.
Our Adoption Application can be found on every ad or copy and paste: