ANIMAL ALLIANCE WELFARE LEAGUE
Cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
PO BOX 1775
NEW BRITAIN, CT 06050
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:NEW BRITAIN CT AND SURROUNDING TOWNS
About Our Rescue Group:Animal Alliance Welfare League, Inc. (AAWL) is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), no-kill,
all-volunteer organization devoted to caring for homeless and abused animals.
We are presently feeding over 500 homeless cats in the New Britain and the Greater Hartford
area and focus on trapping/spaying/neutering
* AAWL actively promotes the rights of animals to be safe, happy and healthy.
* AAWL rescues homeless and abused animals.
* AAWL provides food, shelter, and medical care for our rescued friends.
* AAWL traps, spays/neuters feral cats, and provides them with food and shelter
* AAWL offers low cost spay/neuter clinics.
* AAWL educates the public on the importance of spaying and neutering their pets.
* AAWL makes the ultimate "love connection" by placing thousands of homeless pets with
The Animal Alliance Welfare League is fighting to break the vicious cycle!
Millions of kittens are born every year in this country. Kitten season runs from April through December. During this time, shelters kill unwanted cats at a rate of one per minute. Still others are left to wander the streets, easy targets for cars, cruelty and abusive acts. If they manage to survive, the females will give birth to 4 to 6 kittens per litter.
Breeding cats can create an unbelievable amounts of kittens. A breeding cat, along with her kittens, can produce over 12,000 cats in a 5 year period! Thus, the extreme importance of spaying/neutering to aid in population control.