Kiss a Bully Rescue
Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
10073 Valley View St.
Cypress, CA 90630
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:Kiss A Bully Rescue is a non profit dog rescue. We focus on rescuing dogs from high kill shelters and other various places.
About Our Rescue Group:Our Mission
- To rescue homeless dogs and place them into loving foster
care until they find their forever home.
- Rehabilitate Sick or injured dogs.
- Find dogs their forever and loving homes.
- Bring awareness to the importants of adoption.
- educate people how to properly care for for their dogs,
train them and make them a permanent member of
Come Meet our Pets:We are foster based so we bring the dog to you!
Our Adoption Process:In order to adopt you must be
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid ID
- You must be physically, mentally and financially ready to care for a dog which includes shelter,food, training and any vet care that your dog may need. Adding a dog to your family is a life long commitment and it must be taken seriously.
- You must willing to fill out an adoption application, adoption contract. You must also be okay with Compassion For K-9's doing a home check before adoption is complete.
Our MINIMUM adoption donation is $275.00
Adoption fee Includes: Spay/Neuter, Micro-chip, vet check, rabies shots and appropriate vaccinations.
Spay and Neuter Policy
Kiss A Bully Rescue policy is that any dog adopted will be spayed or neutered prior to leaving our care. If the puppy you choose to adopt is too young to be spayed/neutered, he or she will be presented with a spay or neuter certificate for an approved veterinarian.
Prior to meeting a dog
Prior to meeting a dog, you must fill out an application. This will help us determine if the dog is the best fit for you!
Kiss A Bully Rescue has the right to refuse any application for any or no reason at all. It is our responsibility to ensure that all of our dogs are placed into loving, caring homes and they are the appropriate fit for each dog.