Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
• We envision a world where one day, we will not be needed to take unwanted animals.
• We envision a world where breeders are responsible and only continue for the betterment of the breed, not to make money.
• We envision a world where animals are responsibly spayed and neutered.
• We envision a world where animal cruelty and neglect are a thing of the past
• We strive to be a safe, friendly environment, where you are happy to adopt from when looking for a family friend.
• We will campaign that all household pets be spayed or neutered to prevent unwanted litters.
• We will campaign against animal cruelty and neglect.
• Rescue volunteers receive the appreciation and recognition they deserve for the hard work and many hours they put in.
• We will not only take in strays, shelter animals, and breeder toss-outs, but we will help owner surrenders re-home their beloved family members.
• We will not lie about our animals in rescue, just to get you to adopt. Every animal has the perfect home waiting, everyone deserves the perfect match
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a dog or puppy versus getting dogs for sale or puppies for sale from a dog breeder? When someone is breeding puppies, they are creating new dogs who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog or puppy and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale from a puppy breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs who must find homes. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog or adopt a puppy at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.