|Contact this shelter/rescue group to see their pets for adoption.|
Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
P.O. Box 46
Point Pleasant, PA 18950
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:We serve the Bucks County PA and surrounding areas.
About Our Rescue Group:Luluís Rescue is a volunteer companion animal rescue group comprised of dedicated members with over 30 collective years in rescue, foster, and adoption placement. †We are an all-breed inclusive rescue advocating on behalf of all animals and are an official 501c3 public charity. The mission of Lulu's Rescue is to end the killing of thousands of adoptable dogs in the US daily, through a multifaceted approach combining rescue, spay/neuter outreach and public education.
Donate to Our Rescue Group...https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=8KjpB6CQsfftq4EhXtNy7hZX2QIoJETD42jsfaK_7LnSwhGfv-wE-8_kSJW&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d0b7e678a25d883d0fa72c947f193f8fd
Come Meet our Pets:Lulu's hosts weekly adoption events in the Bucks County and surrounding areas. These events are posted weekly on our facebook page. Please visit our facebook page for details about our meet and greets (locations, times, etc).
Our Adoption Process:HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
1. Go to ďOur DogsĒ page. Choose the dog that interests you.
2. Using PayPal, submit a $15 non-refundable application processing fee.
Luluís Rescue requires that all applicants submit a $15 non-refundable application processing fee. Please note that submitting an application and fee does not guarantee adoption of any specific dog since that particular dog could have applications pending. However, please notate which dog you are applying for on your paypal transaction. This fee must be submitted using the PayPal link provided below which will open in a new window. PayPal accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
3. Please retain your PayPal Application Fee receipt for your records. Once we receive confirmation of the application fee we will forward you an application.
4. Fill out the detailed application form and send to us. Note: Luluís Rescue is based out of Bucks County, PA. If you can provide an exceptional home environment but live more than 60 minutes from the Bucks county area, please contact us before submitting an application so we can be sure of our home visit volunteer coverage in your area.
5. We will email you once your application has been received and we will let you know it is in processing. We will get back with you on the status of the pet (adopted, has many applications, etc.); Luluís does not subscribe to a first come first served attitude with our dogs but rather which home each dog will flourish within.
What happens after review of your application?
ē A mutually convenient time will be set up for your home visit; all family members MUST be present for the home visit to occur. Additionally all family members must be present during the entire course of the home visit.
ēIf you are approved to adopt with Luluís Rescue, we will call your vet for a reference; please be sure to call your vet first and allow them to release your records to us. If you donít have a vet currently, we will ask you to choose one and the call will be made after your first visit.
ēIf you are approved to adopt with Luluís Rescue, arrangements will be made for you to meet the prospective adoptee dog. If the introduction goes well and you fall in love, the adoption contract is signed and adoption fee is paid. You should make an appointment with your vet within 10 days for your get acquainted/wellness visit!
Our goal is to find our dogs the best possible home and if multiple applications are received, Luluís Rescue will make the decision as to which home would be best for that particular dog.