Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Our Other Services:
– Help you find the right trainer for you and your dog.
– Speak out about Animal Cruelty and Awareness at events, schools or wherever you would like us to help educate the public.
– Provide help with finding low cost veterinary care resources.
– Provide educational services and advice to people who are looking to surrender a pet. We can help you with this big decision and offer services for you and your pet. Maybe you really don’t need to surrender him or her.
– Provide an honest team to our community and yours!
– Complete Adoption Application
– Home visit by one of our team members
– Proper introduction with all members in the household and other pets
– Adoption donation*
– Vet check within 14 days of adoption (proof of visit sent to us)
*A donation of $250.00 (unless otherwise noted) per pup is required up to 5 years old ..Pups 6 years and older 30$. Adoption fee $25.00 for Senior cats. $70.00 for kittens, $40.00 FOR CATS OVER 2 YEARS OF AGE We accept PayPal payments, all Credit Cards, Bank Checks & Money Orders. No personal checks please. Cash is accepted in person only. Full payment has to be made upon time and day of adoption.
All of our animals are completely vetted, are UTD for their age, fecal tested, blood work, spayed or neutered, put on Heartworm prevention, and flea and tick prevention.
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a dog, adopting a cat, adopting a kitten or adopting a puppy versus getting dogs for sale, cats for sale, puppies for sale or kittens for sale from a dog breeder or a cat breeder? When someone is breeding puppies or breeding kittens, they are creating new dogs and cats who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog, cat, puppy or kitten and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale or buy a cat for sale from a puppy breeder or a kitten breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs and cats who must find homes. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder or buying a cat or kitten for sale from a cat breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog, adopt a cat, adopt a puppy or adopt a kitten at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.