Collar of Hope
Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Kitsap County, WA 98310
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:We are an all volunteer, all breed, foster home based, dog rescue based in Kitsap County.
About Our Rescue Group:We are a compassionate group of volunteers that rescue dogs mostly from shelters when their time is up or when they are at capacity and will have to euthanize adoptable pets. We get many different breeds both pure bred and mixes, from very tiny to very large.
We believe every adoptable animals should have a 2nd chance at a great life. We seek commited, equally passionate adopters to provide a wonderful, loving home to our dogs!
We also believe spaying & neutering is the answer to the homeless animal population along with education.
Our Adoption Process:1. Submit our Adoption Application
2. We review and verify information provided.
3. Phone interview
4. Home visit and/or photos of the applicants home
4. Meet & Greet (often done with home visit for fairly local applicants
5. If the dog and family is a good match, an adoption contract is signed off. Veterinary documents provided, adoption fee is paid.
* Adoption fees are set to help all dogs in the rescue and not the costs incurred by each pet. Most fees are between $150-$300