Buddy's Bully Rescue
Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Ellershouse, NS B0N 1L0
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:Buddy's Bully Rescue is a no-kill, non-profit rescue organization located in Ellershouse, Nova Scotia. We are made up of a group of volunteers who believe that all dogs, regardless of breed, deserve the kind of love and commitment that leads to a well balanced life.
Our goal is to rescue abused, neglected, and abandoned canines with a focus on rehabilitation through calm, assertive energy and positive reinforcement.
Our Adoption Process:Before you adopt, please consider the time and commitment a bully will mean to you and your family. Dogs are for life!
-Puppies (not neutered/spayed)- $200; plus a $100 surcharge that will be reimbursed with proof of neuter/spay when puppy is of age
-Adults (neutered/spayed)- $250
All dogs that are of age WILL be spayed/neutered before they can be adopted out.
-Spay or Neuter
-Up to date vaccinations
-Tips on training and building a bond with your new friend
Money donated is used for food and vet bills.
Interested in becoming a guardian to one of our adoptable dogs? Follow these few simple steps:
1) Fill out our Adoption Application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We will contact your references and veterinarian, and then you to talk about the dog you are interested in.
3) We will then set up a home check. A home check gives us an idea of how the dog will live once it gets adopted. A 'test-dog' may join us on the home check to see how your family interacts with a dog.
4) If everything checks out, the foster family will arrange for your
family to meet the adoptable dog to ensure that everyone gets along appropriately.
5) If accepted, the final step is to fill in the adoption contract, and take your new friend home.