Our Featured New Smyrna Beach, FL Partner:
Furry Nation Salvation
Cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life!
Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:
Volusia County and surrounding areas
Furry Nation Salvation, Inc. is an all-volunteer non-profit animal rescue organization located in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. We commit our resources throughout the county in finding permanent homes for abandoned, unwanted, and neglected animals. Run by dedicated volunteers, our work is a heartfelt collaboration in making a difference for the innocent animals without a voice. Our foster volunteers “one on one” care help our furry friends overcome any issues or problems and are able to truly get to know the animal to best fit them in their forever home. We also promote, practice, and work, in the area of TNR (trap, neuter, return). This method of population reduction and control for feral cats has proven to be successful and we are committed to this method. FNS strives to educate the public on the importance of spay and neutering their pets and provide locations where they are able to do so at a discounted price. We assist in transporting animals to and from veterinary clinics, and help individuals with adoptions as well as promoting their pets utilizing social media and animal adoption sites. We love what we do and together we make a difference for so many. Furry Nation Salvation’s current goal is to establish a dedicated rescue facility to be able to help even more animals in need.
Come Meet our Pets:
We foster out of our own homes within Volusia County.
Our Adoption Process:
1) Please show up with a cat carrier for the animals safe return to their new home
2) Contract must be filled out
3) Adoption fee of 15-65 depending on the animal you are adopting
4) 1 month after the adoption takes place we contact you to make sure the adoption is going well. This is the time you can share any cute stories as that is what we will share on our Facebook and IG pages.
5) Please remember, if the adoption is not going well we will take the animal back.
Our Adopted Pets:
We have helped lots of pets connect with loving and caring owners. Check out our adopted pets list!