Annie's Rescue Foundation
Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
1043 N. University Boulevard
Norman, OK 73069
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:We are located in Norman, Oklahoma; our services are centered in Norman and the surrounding Oklahoma City area, but for special cases we will work with out-of-state individuals and organizations.
About Our Rescue Group:Annie's Rescue Foundation is the nonprofit arm of Annie's Ruff House, a locally-owned and operated doggie daycare and boarding studio in Norman, Oklahoma. We take in strays and help local shelters and other rescues with dogs in immediate need. We provide food and shelter for dogs (temporary shelter or, in special cases, longer-term); our other work includes establishing a pet food pantry, helping with out-of-state rescue transport, and assisting with disaster relief for pets and pet owners. While we only work with dogs, we are proud to partner with shelters, rescues, vet clinics, businesses, and other members of the animal-loving community to seek out safe and loving homes for the critters in our care!
The dogs we have available for adoption are a variety of breeds (and mutts!) and range from puppies to seniors. Our dogs are spayed or neutered as soon as possible after we take them in, and Annie's maintains current shots and any necessary medication for dogs until they are adopted.
Come Meet our Pets:You can always schedule an appointment to come meet our adoptable rescue dogs at Annie's Ruff House! Please call us at (405)-310-3084 to set up a time to come by. Making an appointment is important so we can be sure we have staff available to assist you!
Our hours are:
Mon - Fri, 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
[we are CLOSED for lunch and dog naptime from noon-2PM]
Sat 7:30 AM - noon
Sun 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
We also participate at many local dog adoption events in the Norman and Oklahoma City area.
Our Adoption Process:Annie's adoption procedures are as follows:
1) Call us at 405-310-3084 to ask us about a dog, and to set up an appointment to meet one of our rescue dogs in person. Making an appointment is important to make certain we have staff available to assist you!
2) Once you have met a dog, we ask that you fill out an adoption application.
3) We will contact your references and conduct a home visit to see where the dog will be living.
4) If everything is approved, there is an adoption fee of $35.
5) Once your application has been approved, you can take your new friend home and enjoy a lifetime of doggy love!