Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Washington DC Metropolitan areas
New York City Metropolitan areas
Please email us with any specific questions you have on our dogs, and one of our volunteers will get back to you.
2. After receiving the application, one of us will contact you to schedule a home visit. We are interested to know where our dogs will play, sleep. Please note that our dogs, regardless of their sizes, are to be indoor dogs only.
3. Conduct Home Visit. We will discuss and answer any questions about our process. We do have post adoption requirement, which is getting updates of our dogs after his arrival. This will be done at minimum of once a month basis for three months (or as often as you would like to show off), and every 3 month up to a year. This is a way that we monitor how the dog is adjusting with you and your family.
4. Dogs will be taken to the local vet for the final paperwork for the quarantine process.
5. Make travel arrangement from Korea to US cities.
6. Dogs arrive area airport. We expect you to be at the airport to receive your new family.
Our adoption fee is $350 for dogs less than 20 lbs.
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a dog or puppy versus getting dogs for sale or puppies for sale from a dog breeder? When someone is breeding puppies, they are creating new dogs who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog or puppy and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale from a puppy breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs who must find homes. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog or adopt a puppy at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.