What better way to really connect with your furry companion than to vacation together, and you don’t even have to pack an extra bathing suit for your pet. Of course, sometimes we travel with a pet because we must, like during a cross-country move. Whatever the reason, everybody (including your pet) needs to get to where they are going safe and sound. Here are a few tips from our traveling guide.
5 Tips When Traveling With Pets
- Make sure the pet has proper identification.
- Label your pet’s carrier prominently with your name, address, and
- Consider your flight schedule and any time your pet might be outside being moved in and out of the plane.
- Book a direct flight with no layovers.
- Never sedate your pet before a flight without consulting your veterinarian first.
These are just a few of the many tips you can read in our complete Traveling With Pets Guide.