Handsome attentive and available, looking for a home, family and love!
I came from a situation where I was tied out on a short lead most of my life… I am not a dog to be left outside.
I am an active fellow, lots of energy and vigorous play style so I need to attend a basic obedience program with my human in an effort to learn about each other. I will do best with kids 11 years of age and older due to my play style.
I am willing to please and by your side when outside. I also need a high fence to keep me safe.
Currently, I weigh 35 pounds
And I still need to be tested with cats.
My adoption fee is $175.00
Thank you for taking a look ~Charlie
Learn more about my lineage here:
1. Application, reference check
2. Home visit
3. Supervised meet and greet.
4. Adoption contract
5. Lifelong advocate and resource
- Puppies and young dogs- $300
- Adults - $250
- Seniors - $ reduced fee / donation, we also work with retired military who want to adopt