found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
I am super sweet and loving. I love to come slide into your lap and just lay there for hours. I will press my face against yours and just lay there. That is how much I love to be held. I will give you tiny little butterfly kisses.
I also like car rides and go on walks. My foster Mom takes me with her to go shopping and I have so much fun sniffing everything. I am just so friendly to everyone too. They can't believe I have not been adopted yet. Quite frankly I can't either. I do not meet a stranger and I just want to get as much love as I can give. My love and dedication to my human has no limits and I am looking for like minded parents.
I love to play with toys and I will even make a big pile out of them on my bed. So if you have some toys for me to get and some love for me to share I am your guy.
I am a puppy and I still need some training but I learn quickly and I am smart as a whip. I am perfect and will continue to be perfect if you continue to teach me the right and wrong. I will be as amazing as you teach me. Remember that I will be a reflection of your dedication to training me and that is something you will need to continue doing. My foster Mom is helping me become a perfect kid and it will be up to you to keep me this way!
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application..Nothing will move forward until you do.
2. We will give you a call within 72 hours after receiving a complete application
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. You can either drive to pick up your pet or you can pay for transportation to have your pet delivered to you.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Fence is not required.
10. Must be 25 or above to adopt (exceptions may be made case by case)
11. Adoption fee is $250 which includes a fully vetted/spayed/neutered/micro-chipped and up to date animal