found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
An adoption application must be completed and there is an adoption donation of (425.00) which includes the cost of the following:
2. 4 sets of vaccinations for Distemper/Parvo & 3 sets of the Corona vaccine
3. 3 sets of Bordetella-
5. Fecal Testing for parasites and meds for treatment (common among rescue dogs)
6. Microchip at the time of spay/neuter (4 months) at the office of our Veterinarian in Garden Grove
7. Rabies vaccines at (4 months)
8. Vet. Exam at our Veterinarian
Note: Some of the items above may have already been done, but the rest would need to be done at our Veterinarian’s office in Garden Grove.
Once we have your completed application we can set up a mutually agreeable time and place for you to meet the puppy. We look forward to hearing from you.
poochmatch volunteer/foster mom