found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, in need of an experienced adopter, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and good with cats.
PLEASE NOTE: All of the pets at Safe Haven receive basic training when they come to us. Depending on which foster home they are in, they may receive advanced training. All adopters will be given a list of words that your new pet knows at the time of adoption. What each pet learns depends on the foster home they were placed in, how much time that foster has had to work with them, & if that pet has any additional issues that need to be focused on first.
Additional notes: Fearful, needs to be worked with.
Age/Birthday: 15 weeks on 2/11/14
Weight at last Vet visit: 15 lbs on 2/11/14 (We estimate she will grow to be between 42 lbs - 62 lbs)
Adoption fee is only $95 & includes:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Up to date on Vaccinations
- Harness *
- Other surprise goodies from Safe Haven
- Free office visit to Vet or 50% off any Optimum Wellness Plan
- Other coupons from Partners
- Available Paperwork: Spay/Neuter records, Vaccination records, Vet records, Micro records, Recommendation list, etc...
- Continued Support: Safe Haven will be there for the lifetime of your new adopted pet. If you ever have questions or concerns, we will always be there to help. Our goal is for you & your pet to live happily ever after!
If you are interested in adopting this pet, you must be willing to come to Phoenix, AZ to meet them.
Please e-mail for an application
After we receive your application, we will contact you so you can meet him/her.
ADOPTING A CAT OR DOG IS UP TO A 20 YEAR COMMITMENT! THEY ARE NOT OBJECTS THAT YOU CAN GET RID OF WHEN THEY BECOME INCONVENIENT. THEY ARE INNOCENT LIVING, BREATHING ANIMALS WITH FEELINGS THAT DEPEND ON YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THEM. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO TAKE CARE OF, LOVE, & PAY FOR EVERYTHING THIS PET NEEDS FOR UP TO 20 YEARS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR AN APPLICATION.
* Safe Haven STRONGLY believes that collars should only be used as decoration. A dog can slip out of collar. Which becomes a problem if your dog gets lost, or you are trying to restrain your dog, & it comes off. Also, attaching a leash to a collar puts pressure on the neck, which is one of the most sensitive areas of the body, & could hurt them. For these reasons, Safe Haven includes a harness with every dog adoption to ensure the safety of the dog, as a harness is more expensive than a collar & some adopters will not buy them for this reason. A harness distributes the weight on the chest & shoulders. It also has a handle on the back that you can grab if need be, without hurting your pet (EX: Dog falls off your boat, just grab the handle & pull your pet back in with no harm done. With a collar, you would have to strangle your dog when pulling your dog in). Also a dog cannot slip out of a harness, so it is much easier to restrain them & they will never loose their ID if they get lost.