found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
1. She definitely has a hearing impairment. I’ve been working with her on hand commands. Getting her to “come” and “go in your house” by having her watch where I point and rewarding her with a cookie. But because of her hearing issue I do not let her go potty outside unattended at all. And at night I keep her on a leash to take her on her potty breaks.
2. She knows no other commands.
3. She’s very good on a leash.
4. She’s extremely mellow…has hardly barked in the 3 months we’ve had her.
5. One of the most affectionate dogs I’ve ever been around. She craves to be loved on and acknowledged.
6. She loves playing with toys.
7. She’s very good with meeting new people, never aggressive or shy…very friendly. I don’t know about kids because we don’t have any and I haven’t seen her interact with children or cats.
8. Other small dogs she’s good with.
9. She still has some skin issues…she itches frequently but absolutely loves bath time. She is excellent in the tub and having me use the hair dryer on her. She loves to play the “towel game’ afterwards…lol!!
10. She has a very healthy appetite for dinner but also enjoys a little handful of kibble in the morning.
11. She’s excellent in her crate and sleeps through the night but does need to potty as soon as she’s out of her crate.
12. She is a very tender, gentle, mellow girl that will need to be with someone that really wants a dog sitting with them on the couch or in their lap.
13. Very close to being completely potty trained as she understands the concept of going outside but has not gotten to the point of asking to go out. So I take her out frequently and say “lets go potty”
She came to us with heartworms and has completed the treatment
979 417 9180