top

My name is Chico!

Chihuahua Mix Dog for adoption in Hagerstown, Maryland - Chico
Photo 1 - Chihuahua Mix Dog for adoption in Hagerstown, Maryland - Chico
Photo 2 - Chihuahua Mix Dog for adoption in Hagerstown, Maryland - Chico
Photo 3 - Chihuahua Mix Dog for adoption in Hagerstown, Maryland - Chico
Photo 4 - Chihuahua Mix Dog for adoption in Hagerstown, Maryland - Chico

I found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.

Chico's Info...

I am already neutered, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.

Chico's Story...
Couch Potatoes wanted!!! Chico is looking to adopt a family of his very own but he does have some requirements! His new family must cuddle him and allow him to sleep about 90% of the time. The other 10% will be spent stealing toys from other dogs and strikin fear into the hearts of the foster German Shepherd Dogs! He likes to be the boss as he's a big dog trapped in a short stubby legged chi body. Chico is still working on his housebreaking but he is crate-trained. To apply for Chico to adopt you, just email info@forrescue.net!
Chico is being fostered in AL but transport is available to your area.

Facts about Chico

  • Breed: Chihuahua Mix
  • Color: Black - With Tan, Yellow Or Fawn
  • Age: Adult
  • Size: Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less
  • Sex: Male

Other Pets at Friends of Rescue - Hagerstown, MD

Why Adoption is a Great Option

Chico, a Hagerstown Chihuahua dog was adopted! Here's how you can benefit by looking at adoption as an option to buying a Chihuahua for sale in Hagerstown, or seeking a Chihuahua dog from a breeder in Hagerstown.

  1. Rescues and shelter volunteers in Hagerstown already know the personality and tendencies of their pets. This means they can match you with the right pet. That will makes it much easier transition to owning a pet for yourself and your new pet.
  2. On average adoption fees are much less than you'd pay a Hagerstown breeder, or pet store. Plus most often rescue pets have already been to the veterinarian for a check-up, had a round of vaccinations, and are spayed or neutered. That is a lot of savings!
  3. You will become a hero, and give a needy dog or cat a loving home. In fact, there are even Chihuahua breeders who help with Chihuahua rescue. One puppy or kitten adopted in Hagerstown paves the way for another one to be saved.