found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Here are 4 kittens (2 males, which are black and white (dot on chin) and 2 females which is all black and the one iwth black and white on face) that were rescued from a trailer park in Port Orange. They are 6-7 weeks old. They were all given a dawn dish soap flea bath and dewormed. Their mother has been spayed and ear tipped so she can not produce any more kittens again.
PERSONALITY: They are all loving and super playful. They are eating Purina kitten chow and using the cat box.
IN ORDER TO ADOPT FROM ME:
1) You must show up with a cat carrier for a safe return to his/her new home (15 dollars at walmart, although I advise anyone to get a BIGGER size as you never know how big your kitty will get and they will always be more comfortable with traveling in it.
2) I will have you fill out an adoption contract (your personal information as well as mine).
3) I am NOT asking for an adoption fee. I am only asking for the new parents to purchase a PRE-PAID spay or neuter certificate that I have so I know your cat will be taken care of that can be used in the Port orange/Daytona area. If you live outside this area or would rather use your own vet we can talk about the other options when you call. The cost for a female spay certificate is $45 dollars and a male is $35.
4) I will take a picture of you and the new kitty (if you don't mind) to add to my adoption book. YOu can check out my book during the adoption process if you'd like. I will also send you the picture a week or two later as that is the time I check on you and the kitty to make sure the adoption is going well.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM ME:
1) You will receive a 4 page informational packet that can answer any questions you may have. Has information of places to get discounted meds and other things.
2) Spay/Neuter certificate OR vet documents
3) Copy of the adoption contract (will have kittens DOB and background on it as well as my contact information)
You can call me anytime 386-295-2755.
***REMEMER I WILL ALWAYS take the cat/kitten back if the adoption isn't working out. I don't want to see them given to a random person or to the Humane Society. Thank you*****
Please like us on Facebook:
•do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers