found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Tiny Tim has been combo tested, dewormed, and vaccinated.
Tiny Tim's adoption fee is $60 plus refundable $25 neuter deposit. (cash or credit card)
This sweetheart will be at the Livonia PetSmart on Saturdays from 11-3. Come up and meet this cutie. The Livonia PetSmart is located at South East corner Middlebelt and I-96 at 13150 Middlebelt Rd Livonia, MI 48150. It is located in the back of the Meijer and Costco Parking lot. Our pets are in the back right hand side of the store past the grooming and vet clinic. Please email us if there is a specific cat/kitten you would like to meet to be sure they will be at the adoption event. We ask that you DO NOT contact PetSmart about our animals. They are kind enough to provide space for our adoption events, but are not involved with our rescue work.
ATTENTION: Our on-line applications are NOT working. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a dog and we will email you an application or copy the 17 questions below and email them to email@example.com.
The information that you provide on the application will help us determine whether the cat that you have chosen is a good match for you so please give as much detail as possible. You must be at least 21 years old to apply. Please answer all questions; otherwise your pre-application may not be reviewed. Include the following information in your email:
1. Your name, address, home phone number; email address.Age of applicant, age of co-applicant and do you live with your parents?
2. Your reason for wanting to adopt this cat/kitten?Are you adopting for: yourself, family, others or gift/surprise?
3. Type of housing you live in (house, apartment, condo, etc.), rent or own.
4. If you are renting, provide your Landlord's name and phone #:
5. Are you looking for an inside cat only, outside only, or both inside outside?
6. Number of adults and children in the home, and the ages of the children.
7. Who will be responsible for taking care of the cat?
8. What arrangements have you made to care for the pet in case you can no longer do so?
9. The number of hours per day the animal will be left alone, and where you will keep the animal when left alone?
10. List any animals you've had in the last 10 years, including how long you had them and where they are now. Please include the names of each animal, and the type of animal.
11. Are/were they spayed/neutered? Current on vaccines? On heartworm prevention (dogs)?
12. Who is your current/previous veterinarian (clinic name and phone number)? You must call your vet and give permission to release information regarding your pets, we will be contacting your veterinarian as a reference.
13. How much time do your current/previous pets spend outside? How much time would this new pet spend outdoors?
14. Does anyone in your family suffer from pet allergies?
15. Rescue animals require time to adjust to their new home. Are you willing to give this animal adequate time for proper adjustment - perhaps three weeks or more? What amount of time do you consider to be reasonable for adjustment?
16. What behaviors would you be unable to tolerate from an adopted cat? scratching furniture; jumping up on furniture/counter tops; playing in early a.m. hours; meowing/howling; getting into cabinets/closets/cupboards; hiding from guests/other family members; shedding hair on furniture/clothes; climbing curtains/drapes/blinds; escaping; fighting; throwing up/hairballs.
17. Methods you plan to use to discourage unwanted behavior(s):yell; put cat in another room; remove problem item(s); put cat outside; won’t tolerate behaviors; swat/spank/hit with newspaper; spritz with water; throw something at cat; who cares cats are cats.
Please put in the subject line the name of the cat you are interested in.
IMPORTANT:- An application must be filled out and approved before we will make special arrangements to meet a cat/kitten. A volunteer will review your application and contact you if your application is approved or if further clarification is required. We will make every attempt to contact approved applicants within 5 business days of application submission (M-F), but this will depend on the number of applications received. If you do not answer all questions then your application may not be processed. WAG Animal Rescue adopts to homes that are best fits for our animals' needs, and not on a first-come, first-served basis. We are an all-volunteer organization, and regret that we do not have the resources to contact applicants that are not approved. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Many of our kittens and cats will be at the Livonia PetSmart on Saturdays from 11-3. Come up and meet them. The Livonia PetSmart is located at South East corner Middlebelt and I-96 at 13150 Middlebelt Rd Livonia, MI 48150. It is located in the back of the Meijer and Costco Parking lot. Our pets are in the back right hand side of the store past the grooming and vet clinic. Please email us if there is a specific cat/kitten you would like to meet.
WE DO NOT HAVE A SHELTER, ALL OUR ANIMALS ARE FOSTERED AT OUR VOLUNTEERS' HOMES AND A FEW OF OUR CATS ARE HOUSED AT PETSMART IN LIVONIA UP TO TWO WEEKS AND THEY GO BACK TO THEIR FOSTER HOMES.
OUR ADOPTION EVENTS ARE VERY BUSY so please keep that in mind if you intend to come. You should expect to spend some time there if you are sincerely interested in one of our animals (since we have limited manpower and many visitors to screen).
WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE RESCUE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WILL BE AT THE ADOPTION EVENT. We ask that you DO NOT contact PetSmart about our animals. They are kind enough to provide space for our adoption events, but are not involved with our rescue work.
For more information about WAG Animal Rescue, adopting an animal or about our fees please visit our home page www.waganimalrescue.com
For any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org