About All Species Kinship
About Our Rescue Group...
S.K. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit direct-outreach animal protection organization operating free services for both wildlife & domestic animals throughout Southwest Michigan. Check us out at: www.allspecieskinship.org
To use direct-outreach methods:
to identify and reach animals, of all species in need
to prevent companion animal neglect and suffering by offering free pet supplies and services, targeting 24/7 outside dogs
to assess, humanely capture and mobilize wildlife that are injured/orphaned and transport them to highly-qualified licensed rehabilitators &/or wildlife vets that have a specality in the given species rescued; this includes transfers to accredited facilities out of state
to educate pet guardians and the general public about companion animal issues and wildlife concerns
to advocate for the enforcement of local animal ordinances
to implore a change in human values and behaviors as they relate to the treatment of companion animals; this is the underlying foundation of our direct- outreach work
Donate to Our Rescue Group...
PO Box 4055
Battle Creek, MI 49016
Come Meet Our Pets...
Stay tuned to our Facebook page to meet animals in person! www.facebook.com/allspecieskinship.
Hover over the "liked" button and select "Get Notifications" to ensure Facebook does not block our posts from your wall.
Our Adoption Process...
Adoption fees are $150 unless otherwise noted.
Adoption Applicant Steps:
1. Contact A.S.K. toll-free for an adoption survey
877-596-7776; leave a # we can reach you at.
2. A.S.K. will email you our adoption survey. Return survey either via scan/email, or snail mail.
3. Survey is reviewed and A.S.K. will call you to discuss any questions.
4. If you seem like a good fit for the dog, we will arrange a meet n' greet. This may be at a public location.
5. A second meet n' greet is arranged at your home. We ask all members of your family be present to meet the dog.
6. The dog returns with A.S.K. and we collectively discuss the adoption. If we proceed, this is the final step, and the dog is adopted!