found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and good with cats.
She is 3 years old and weighs barely 5 pounds.
Here's what her foster home says about her so far...
- amazing with cats
- great with little dogs
- initially shy of big dogs
- very quiet: even when other dogs bark she does not bark
- crate trained and loves her crate
- loves sitting in your lap
- friendly with all people, dogs, cats
- a little shy with new things
- now mostly housebroken (is crate trained)
Lil One would be a great apartment or indoor pet! She walks well on leash, however please note: When Lil One was found as a stray by the shelter their vet saw evidence of an old prior injury and surgery on her pelvis and back leg. She has some scarring on her bum and she runs with a hop in her step. The xrays showed she's fully healed. From how she runs jumps bows and plays it clearly does not hurt her a bit! It doesn't require any additional vet care. But she's definitely more of a purse dog than a jogging companion. :)
Lilly is available to meet you at her foster home by appointment!