found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
He is in a foster home with Albie another cute doggie and Albie wrote this mike (with help of his foster mom of course)
Top 10 Reasons to Adopt Chester: Written by, Albie B.
1. As a baby I thought he was a skinny tan Chihuahua. Then he grew into a tall, tan, handsome “Golden Boy”.
2. Chester is an athlete. He goes on hiking play dates. He has a passion for hiking and mountain tops.
3. Chester is a natural born jogger with his extra long legs.
4. I call him Chester Cheeto. His long nose can sniff out the opening of the Cheeto or Pirates Booty bag a mile away.
5. Chester gets the last lick of the yogurt and the container. He made up our favorite games, Keep- It- Away- From- Me and You- Can’t- Catch- Me.
6. Chester can leap into bed over all five of us and land perfectly in the center of the pillows.
7. He is a soft blanket snuggler. He also likes to stretch out his long legs and rest them on your back. He likes to know you’re near.
8. Chester makes a cute smiley face. You will get to see his happy face every day.
9. Chester is a goody-too-shoe. Doesn’t chew shoes, not even the laces.
10. Chester is my foster brother from another mother. If you want we can be a package deal. Or you can adopt just Chester. You will love him as much as his foster family and I do. You might even give him the nick name, Lover Boy.
He would love to be with a family that will take time to be with him and continue his training. He needs puppy patience and love and in return he will make you laugh with his antics and bring you joy. Heneeds to have an enclosed yard in which to run and play.
He is neutered, micro chipped and current on vaccinations. He is potty trained and okay with being in a crate for short periods of time. He loves to cuddle and will be your best friend. Chester likes lots of variety and has tons of fun digging through his toy box to see what he can find next. Also having an active mind He enjoys exploring his surroundings and checking out everything.
He would be a great running, or hiking dog or agility companion. He is being exposed to all the world has to offer and is ready to learn new things and to please his family. He wants to be in a home where his humans provide consistent, loving direction to help him develop.
best with older kids