found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
This is the information we received from a friend of Theodore's current family:
This is Theodore, and he's up-to-date on all of his shots (records of all shots and office visits available as PDFs from all vet offices visited). He is also neutered, heart worm negative and has a microchip. Theodore is 4 years old, and is a Shih-Tzu mix. He has no health problems, is well-socialized and interacts well with children, other dogs and people. He is also potty-trained and crate-trained. He is very sweet, and loves to cuddle...he probably sleeps about 80% of the day. :) The reason why he is up for rehoming is that his current owner can't take care of him long-term, and they want a loving and safe home for him.
Please only inquire about Theodore if you are interested in having a cuddly buddy for life that you could provide a stable and loving home for! If you are interested in Theodore, please send an email to email@example.com answering the following questions:
1) Where do you live?
2) What type of home do you live in? Does it have a back yard and availability of parks, green spaces, etc. nearby?
3) How often are people at your home? Is there someone who can take Theodore out for a walk in the morning, at lunch time, and at night?
4) Have you owned a pet before?
5) Do you have a veterinarian that you could take Theodore to?
6) Can you give Theodore a permanent home?
Please note that:
- Theodore will be available only after March 1, 2015. I would like to make sure Theodore goes to the best home, so I would need some time to sift through potential owners.
- Before you adopt Theodore, I will require a home visit and for you to meet Theodore to make sure it is a good fit. This is why it is important to tell me where you live (I live in Central Austin, but am willing to make the drive to where you are if you are serious about adopting).