found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
Just three short years ago on September 10th was born Princess Stefonya to King Charles and Queen Mary – talk about royalty, a real lady, and ohhh…sooo….friendly. Born on this date makes this lovely lady a Virgo filled with charm, loyalty, and very intelligent!
Princess Stefonya is just the perfect size girl weighing right at 50 lbs. and she is in excellent health and shape. She is spayed, has her current vaccinations, and is fully vetted with all her complete bloodwork done.
Talk about a fabulous doggie, she has soooo….many SUPERIOR QUALITIES:
• Great with humans – adults and children.
• Loves other doggies, especially the little female ones. (No cats please)
• House-broken and no crating required.
• Heart-of-gold – very sweet and loving.
• Great in the car, she will love to travel with you.
• Enjoys daily walks to get out and sniff the world environment.
• Non-destructive, won’t destroy your things.
• Quiet, not a barker, sleeps through the night peacefully on her bed.
• Very affectionate and loves to have her belly rubbed.
A few short video links to see this happy girl in action:
This wonderful dog found herself at the local animal shelter, picked up as a stray and no one came to claim her – VERY SAD FOR THIS PRIZED POSSESSION JEWEL!!! Stefonya is now ready for her permanent, loving home.
For any additional questions/information and to meet this adorable and loving princess girly, please contact me: