found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, in need of an experienced adopter, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
- Good on leash, can pull if she gets excited but stops with correction
- Good with dogs of all sizes
- Amazing big love of a dog, has her little quirks such as doesn't love her tail, or paws grabbed but handles it well enough
- LOVES people
- Overall is an AMAZING dog if you have dog experience and are comfortable with stronger breeds
- Is fine with kids, but a lot of unpredictable movements, lots of grabbing or jumping on her makes her uncomfortable. She could also jump up on a smaller child and accidentally hurt them with her size and goofy play mood. So a home with older kids or adults is preferred.
She is strong girl at around 70lbs and will require an experienced owner that can handle her size. Her adoption fee is $300, and includes her spay and up to date vaccinations as well as microchip. Visit PawsforGenesis.Org for more information and applications.