found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, purebred, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
Hi I am Ezra! I came all the way from Iowa to Michigan this past week and am loving it here. I am a very happy, lovable 11 month old boy. It's been less than a week in my new home but here are some of the things I have shown them.
Here are some of the things I love:
- I love almost all 2 legged human creatures. I know that they all will be my best friend eventually! My foster mom hasn't seen how I am around moving kids yet, but I have shown her how much I love to give them kisses and be around them.
- I also get along great with other 4 legged creatures like myself. Woof! My foster sister and I like to wrestle and chase each other around.
- Frisbee ...wait...frisbee?! Well just stop everything right now because I am ready!
- Back & belly rubs. I like to snuggle up next to my human, chill out and relax. Nothing better than this. :)
- Tennis balls? Oh I love to play ball, just tell me when and where! Foster mom says that I am good with stopping when it's time to be done too.
Foster mom says I also do great in my crate and walking on leash.
Please contact my foster mom and review MWBCR application process if you are interested in being my furever home. I would love to spend my 1st Birthday with my new family!
For more information go to www.mwbcr.org or contact Lindsay at email@example.com