My name is Sadie, I am a 6 year young JRT. I had a horrible start in life. I lived on a chain with some other dogs. After 5 long years on a chain I was rescued and now I am healthy and happy and looking for a home that will contine spoiling me.
I am 21 pounds and am currently on a diet. I need to loose a few more pounds.
I am a snuggle bug and I love life and all it has to offer. I have no trouble with other dogs and I am not yappy like so many JRT's..I am actually very quiet. I hardly ever bark.
Love car rides, walks in the park, laying next to you and being loved. I am crate trained but do have an occasional piddle accident in the house. That is getting better as I was older when my trainign began,
I am Heartwork negative , spayed and up to date on all shots.
Please consider giving me a home s I have waited long enough for my Happy Ending!
My current foster home is in Greenville, SC if youare interested in adoption please go to our web site and fill out an application!
Go to our web site and fill out an Application if you you meet the following criteria-
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application..Nothing will move forward until you do.
2. We will give you a call within 7 Days after receiving a complete application unless you do not meet the above requirements. So please make sure you are clear on what type of home this pup is looking for!
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet after we complete your Vet check. Please let your Veterinarian know that it is ok to speak to us about ALL of your animals.
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. You can either drive to pick up your pet or you can pay for transportation to have your pet delivered to you. We no longer use mass transport to move any of our dogs and we are also not licensed to import animals into NH. Alternate arrangements must be made in order to adopt if you reside in New England!
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Fence is required for most pets, ask if youa re unsure.
10. Must be 25 or above to adopt
11. Adoption fee is $250 which includes all Vetting. spayed/neutered/micro-chipped and up to date on all shots and current on all preventatives!
Your message has been sent to Carolina Loving Hound Rescue.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.