found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
We rescued sweet Mowgli, a 5-month-old Dachshund/Miniature Pinscher mix, from a Central California shelter. He is the typical puppy. He likes to play with toys and with the other dogs in his foster home. Mowgli is also living with cats in his foster home and he loves them too.
Mowgli is as adorable as he can be. We believe Mowgli is going to weigh about 14-15 pounds when fully grown. Because he is a mix, he has longer legs than the average Dachshund, so stairs in a home would not be an issue.
Mowgli needs a family who will get him out and about on walks, so he realizes what a fun place the world is.
We are looking for families with the following qualifications:
• Someone at home most of the day, stay-at-home moms or folks who work from home.
• Previous Dachshund experience is a plus, but not essential.
• Another small dog for play and companionship.
• A very secure INDOOR place for the puppy to be when no one is at home.
• Applicants must be between 25 and 65 years of age and in a stable relationship.
• No infants or toddlers please, but we will consider families with children over 8 years old.
Mowgli is neutered, fully vaccinated, and micro-chipped. If you are interested in providing Mowgli a wonderful home, please contact Janice at email@example.com. Mowgli is currently being fostered in Central California, but transport to the Los Angeles area is available for a pre-qualified applicants.