found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, and up to date with shots.
She could be an only dog or could be paired with a compatible submissive pup (her sister Chloe is available on our website). She has an alpha personality so should not be paired with another alpha dog in her new home. Of course, if you are looking for a pair of dogs and want two Westie mixes, you are welcome to apply for both girls.
She is housetrained and kennel trained and knows her basic commands. She will run into her crate when told to Kennel, and then she expects a dog biscuit reward.
She loves to take walks and enjoys a good run.
She likes to play tug and chase balls and chew on nylabones.
Holly loves her cuddle time on the sofa with family.
Holly is 25 pounds. Her prior owner said she is low shedding. Adoption donation $175.
Be sure to check out our other great dogs at www.lovingpetinnadoptions.org
Please note that we do not ship animals. We also require a home visit before finalizing any adoptions so preference is given to applicants within a 90 mile range. You will be required to come to High Point, NC to meet/pick up your new pet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Go to www.lovingpetinnadoptions.org
2. Click on the "Adoption Application" link on the left side of the page.
3. The application will open as a PDF and you should have the ability to fill it in from that page. Be sure to complete all fields.
4. Save the application to your computer, then attach in an email and send to email@example.com
5. Print the application and fax to 336-393-0621.
6. Someone will review your application as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours, and will be in touch with next steps.