found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
In order to qualify for ALIVE’s program all of the following steps must be met:
• You must be at least 24 years of age and be able to provide ALIVE with proof of age.
• Any current pets must be up to date on vaccinations, and be spayed/neutered. Exceptions to this will only be considered if proof of a medical explanation is provided.
• If you currently rent, you must provide a landlord’s phone number and a copy of your executed lease.
• All members of the family living in the home where the animal will be placed must be interviewed.
• Applicant must live within 30 miles of Nashville if interested in adopting.
• Allow an ALIVE Rescue Memphis representative into your home for a visit to insure that your home is safe for the potential new dog or cat.
• Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care for a pet.
• Currently, the requested donation to adopt a dog over 4 months of age is $300.00, a dog under 4 months of age is $325.00 and a cat is $150.00