found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Look at that sweet face! This adorable young adult is a love and a half and will melt your heart every time you see that precious face when you come through the door. Here is a bit about Baker:
* He really likes to be petted, though won't hog all of your attention, and is happy to share affection with the rest of the family. The more the merrier!
* A born athlete he likes to go on walks, or play fetch with a tennis ball.
* Car rides are his idea of relaxed fun and he will contentedly chill in the back seat.
* Great with other pooches , he shares his toys (but not his food), and will do lots of play bows to get a little fun started.
* He prefers to dine alone away from other dogs - in the past food wasn’t plentiful so understandably he doesn’t like to share.
* He is working on his socializing – he missed out on some of this so he barks nervously at new visitors, but is catching on that with a kind word or a treat he can let his guard down.
* A quick learner, he already knows lots of commands, like "sit" "touch" "come" and just about has his "spin" down!
* Not the best on a leash but he continues to improve on walks because he really just wants to please.
At heart, he is just a goofy, sweet pup who wants to do right by you. Baker is so happy to be safe and cared for and will love you endlessly for your patient and loving guidance. Life will be so much richer and sweeter with this amazingly sweet and loyal dog in it!