found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, purebred, in need of an experienced adopter, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
Caroline spent her entire life in a 10 X 10 Kennel without any human contact. Since she came into our rescue she has bloomed and her personality is coming out 100%. She loves to give hugs and she is extremely friendly.
Caroline is undergoing leash and house training. Seeing her previous Owners did not care to spend any time with her she is behind the learning curve but catching up quickly. She is crate trained and does not have a single opps during the night or during nap time. In two days she only had one accident at home so that is pretty awesome. By the time the adoption applications are processed she will be 100% housetrained.
Caroline does not know a stranger and seriously loves everyone. The perfect companion to take for walks downtown or to a public park where she gets to meet and sniff many new people. She will sit still and allow people to love all over her. LOVES kids…but keep her size in mind so make sure your children are well behaved as they can be knocked over by accident.
Caroline is moderately active and a Puppy. Everything is new to her and she wants to see and sniff everything. She will need continued training to become the exceptional Hound we all know she is.
Only an experience large Hound Adopter will be considered for Adoption. Caroline does require a minimum of a 6 foot fence!
My current foster home is in Hilton Head, SC if you are interested in adoption please go to our web site and fill out an application!
If you meet the above qualifications and you think you can be my perfect home, please continue reading----Do not send an e-mail unless you have read all the way to the bottom of this Page
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application. Nothing will move forward until you do. http://carolina-loving-hound-rescue.com
2. We will give you a call within 7 Days after receiving a complete application, please do not serial e-mail us, we will work your application in the order it was received. We also work these applications between our paying jobs, taking care of our animals and families. Patience is the key!
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. We will not put our dogs on mass transport or hand off transport to get to your home. .it is your responsibility to pick her up. We will make every effort to meet you part of the way but that is not always possible.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Must be 25 or above to adopt
10. Adoption fee is $250 which includes all Vetting. Spayed/neutered/micro-chipped and up to date on all shots and current on all preventatives!
If you have any additional questions please e-mail email@example.com