found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
Woodrow is a 48 pound 4 year young Gentleman. Woody was left behind in a home after his parents moved. He was left to fend for himself by eating dry wall and drinking out of the commode until the water was turned off.
Woody was emaciated at 32 pounds when he came into our rescue. He is now approaching 50 pounds and is a gentleman like no other.
He loves his humans and would love a home with one adult that is either retired of working from home. Due to him being abandoned Woody likes to be around his people and not behind a gate. He will cry until he can be with you. Woody loves to play ball and he loves to lay around and watch you work.
Woody is perfect If you like to go for walks and to festivals, he thrives around people and loves to show off his bouncy step. He is curious about everything and very sensitive to correction. You do not have to tell him more than 2 or 3 times to stop something. Unlike most Basset’s he would rather be with you than sniff the great outdoors.
He is leash trained and loves car rides. Woody does not do well if left alone for long periods of time. He needs at least one adult at home. Woody is not a fan of crates...
Woody gets along with most other dogs but is not fond of small hyper dogs or puppies. He does not like when a dog jumps in his face, he is not aggressive but will bark to let the other dog know he does not like that.
My current foster home is in Greenville, SC if you are interested in adoption please go to our web site and fill out an application!
If you meet the above qualifications and you think you can be my perfect home, please continue reading----Do not send an e-mail unless you have read all the way to the bottom of this Page
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application. Nothing will move forward until you do. http://carolina-loving-hound-rescue.com/Adoption_Application.php
2. We will give you a call within 7 Days after receiving a complete application, please do not serial e-mail us, we will work your application in the order it was received. We also work these applications between our paying jobs, taking care of our animals and families. Patience is the key!
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. We will not put our dogs on mass transport or hand off transport to get to your home. .it is your responsibility to pick her up. We will make every effort to meet you part of the way but that is not always possible.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Fence is required for me.
10. Must be 25 or above to adopt (exceptions may be made case by case)
If you have any additional questions please e-mail email@example.com